Friday, November 18, 2011

Tis' The Season...

One thing about Vegas, we don't have 4 seasons.
We have Hot and Cold.
It only makes sense to roll our fall and Christmas photo sessions into one.
I met this little guy and his big sister just over a month ago, on the day he was born!
I was so happy to get the chance to check in and see how all of their lives have changed.



I so love The District this time of year.
How could you not get in the Holiday Spirit there??

I also am in love with this red door!




I guess I should have posted fall images first.
We get a little confused here : )


Carter's aunts came to meet him for the first time.
I miss my nieces and nephew so much so I made sure they each got special pictures with their little guy!

I am quite positive you will be seeing more of this family soon!
They are just too much fun to photograph.
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment