Thursday, November 3, 2011

Simply Gorgeous

When Heather first contacted me about doing photos for a family of 13,
I was t̶e̶r̶r̶i̶f̶i̶e̶d̶ thrilled.
Groups aren't easy, especially not when little ones are involved.
Someone's eyes are always closed,
or they are looking away,
or someone is having a bit of a tantrum...
and it's not always a child.
I had a lot of fun with Heather doing Baby Marley's one year pictures,
so I agreed to do the session,
and I am SO GLAD I did.
This session was a piece of cake,
it was one of the easiest of the weekend and it wasn't even a mini session.
The location ended up being perfect for fall,
and there weren't any tantrums at all!



I love how everyone in this picture happened because of the very proud
mother/grandma in the center:

Same story here: all because two people fell in love:



Mommas and their boys:

Daddy's Girls:

Aunts are the best!

How stinking cute are these two??

Hope your families love the preview.
You will have many, many, many pictures coming your way sometime next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment