Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm Finally Ready.

Oh friends, so many changes, so little time.
It's almost my baby girl's first Christmas.
I have been excited about it since before she was even born.
But I am not one to rush.
Absolutely NO Christmas decorations until the day after Thanksgiving.
Well our decorations are up and I think it is perfect timing to decorate the blog with this beautiful family.




Their youngest, who is incredibly shy (yeah right) really wanted a picture on her hammock.
Since I too am a lover of hammocks, her wish was granted.
Plus, she is too cute to say "no" to.


Normally I don't like to post two similar images on a blog post but I just LOVE this image.
I feel like it captures all of their personalities,
which is my goal with each and every click of my shutter.

After capturing some pictures outdoors,
they requested some casual pictures at their home.


She isn't the center of attention or anything...



I hope you all enjoy your holidays and Karin, enjoy your trip back to Germany!
I really wish I had hidden in your suit case!
Hope you love the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment