Sunday, November 13, 2011

Drama, Drama, Drama.

I can not stand Drama.
The term "Facebook Drama" makes me giggle.
I have had Facebook for seven years, (HOLY CRAP, It's that old?!?!) and I don't think I have ever had "Facebook Drama".
Lately, I have had more Drama in my life than I ever have had.
At this point, I am practically begging for more of it.
A whole party full of it.
Drama Party.
Many of you are probably scratching your heads.
Drama Party is a new band hitting the St Louis Party Circuit.
Despite their name, this band is anything but Drama.
They are a lot of fun!
They are so laid back and each member has their own unique personality.
I can't wait until I finally get to hear them play!



Lead Vocalist: Amber

Guitar/Keyboard:Joe

Bass Player: Adrian

Drummer: Danny Barron (MY COUSIN!!)




To get to know this band, become a "Fan" of Drama Party on Facebook!
What do they play, you ask?
In the words of Drama Party themselves,
Hart, Jane's Addiction, Blondie, Lady Gaga, Pat Benetar, Tina Turner, Joan Jett, Led Zeppelin, The Police, Pink, No Doubt, AC/DC...We could go on for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment