Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Full House

I remember watching full house as a kid,
thinking how awesome it would be to have an Uncle Jessie and Aunt Becky
under my roof.
Seriously! That household was too much fun!
J & J get to live in a real life full house in Phoenix.
These 6 all live together with the boy's grandparents.
How awesome is that?
They cook together, vacation together, take care of the kids together.
Don't even get me started on the baking that takes place in that house.
I did these pictures a few weeks ago but I didn't think I was allowed to post a preview.
These pictures are a Christmas surprise.
But Sara and I are alike in the sense that we just can't keep a secret that long.
So, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


The story of how this house became so full is really kind of neat.
Sara and Jacquelyn have been best friends since high school (which is where I met them), along with another girl named Jill.
Chad (Sara's husband) is Jill's cousin.
Sara met Chad.
Not too long later they were married, with two little babies not long after that.


Well Sara got the bright idea to introduce her bestie to her brother in law...
and well, here you go:


Jacquelyn, don't hate me.
I just had to include this picture.
It makes me laugh out loud every time!!




I am pretty sure someone controlling the sprinklers got a pretty good laugh chasing us out of every location at the church.


Oh well, at least we made use of the water!

Sara wanted a black out picture.
Very easy in the Phoenix sun!


Hope you and your families love the pics!
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

1 comment:

  1. <3 them!!! You are so talented! Thank you!!

    --Sara

    ReplyDelete