Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
I obviously have so much to be thankful for this year,
a wonderful husband, our families, our jobs, amazing clients in 2 different states,
Oh, and our sweet kiddos
(Myler Pup and Baby Peas).
I am so blessed by so many of my clients.
Every friend in Vegas, with the exception of a few from my husband's work,
I met through photography!
I seriously have incredible clients/friends.
This family definitely fits into the incredible bracket.
They had me laughing pretty much the entire session.
This session was so laid back and carefree.
This does not mean they did not care about how their photos would look,
there is a fine line and they did not cross into that.
It means they relaxed, trusted me, trusted that they looked naturally cute,
and BAM you get this:


I know these kiddos have parents who are VERY THANKFUL for them.



Happy First Thanksgiving Baby Girl!!


Normally I don't post "silly" pictures on the blog. I try to go for the ones that make mommies squeal with excitement. This time however, since he and his dad are awesome, I am posting one that will make them both happy!



Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
I hope no matter where you are, you are spending it with loved ones.
Whether they are blood related, military related, or friends who have become family,
I hope you all have a very Blessed Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment