Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful


Our had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
We have a lot to be thankful for this year.
We have a beautiful baby girl, our health, and photography just keeps getting busier and busier.
This will be my second to last post on this blog.
It is time to move on to bigger and better things.
So bear with me the next few months, there will be a lot of changes,
and a lot of kinks to work out.
But in the end, 2012 will be a big year for Amy Meyerott Photography.
I am so thankful and blessed to have had all of your support the past 2 and a half years.
Please bear with me as these changes are all made.
I have promised you from the beginning,
I will keep improving and I am taking the steps to full fill that promise.

So onto one of my last posts on this blog,
a very sweet family I met up with on Thanksgiving Day!






I had a great time meeting your family.
I hope you all enjoyed your time together and got to soak in the babies' First Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment